Diplast, the most versatile PP sheet
Diplast corrugated sheets are made of polypropylene (PP). This clean, lightweight, cheap and 100% recyclable material is characterised by many advantages:
- Weather resistant: suitable for indoor and outdoor use, making Diplast ideal as a temporary advertising or communication support.
- Chemical, moisture and oil resistant: suitable for use in greasy, humid and chemical environments.
- Eco-friendly: Diplast is made of 100% recyclable material.
- Customisable: available in a wide range of dimensions, colours, thicknesses, weights and treatments.
- Impact resistant: Diplast is well suited for use as formwork or temporary floor protection in heavy-duty industries, like the construction industry.
- Flexible: Diplast serie “C” is perfectly suitable for converters, as our sheets are easy to die-cut, fold, weld or glue.
- Smooth and flat surface of our Diplast Serie “P” perfectly fits digital printing and screen-printing requirements.
- Lightweight: easy to transport, handle and place or attach.
- Sound absorbent: Diplast ensures background noise reduction, making them suitable for fencing at construction sites.
We take customisation and flexibility seriously and offer you the opportunity to choose from different special treatments for your Diplast corrugated sheet. The list below is not exhaustive. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you can’t find the treatment you’re looking for.
- Online flexoprint
- Food-contact coating
Want to know if Diplast polypropylene sheet is suitable for your needs? Take a look at our 4 different applications below.